Other Argentine tango events in Perth
Friday 19 January
Two events to choose from with no PTC milonga on 19 January:
- Pop Up Milonga run by the Heart of Tango
- Dynamic close embrace tango lesson at 7.00 pm
- Milonga from 7.45 pm till late. Music will include classic and contemporary tangos. Tickets at $15 includes lesson and finger food
- Elegant 1930 old world charm with two dance floors
- Join us for this relaxing evening of wonderful music and tango dancing.
Address: Le Roi, Belgium Beer Cafe on the corner of Murray & King St WA 6000
For further please message Heart of Tango on Facebook or email email@example.com
- Pop Up Milonga with visiting instructor from Argentina, Leonardo Ariel
- Tango practica from 7.00 pm - 8:30 pm, Donation: $5
- Live Music from 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Milonga "truco/falta envido" from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Donation: $10
- Atmospheric alfresco dance floor cocooned in the bush.
- DJ Eibh
Address: 805 Margaret Rd, Hovea (just past John Forrest National Park).
Private classes with Leonardo Ariel from 18/12/2017 to 25/01/2018 - packages of 3 or 5 classes. Information WSP +33 753 247 287
Members are encouraged to consider organising pop-up milongas during the month of January, when the club will be closed for renovations. Let us know what you have planned and we will advertise it for you.
If you have an upcoming tango event or workshops from visiting instructors, PTC members would like to know!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday COB with details of your event, for inclusion in the newsletter for the following week. Newsletters will normally be sent out weekly on Sunday evening.
Please note that a separate email must be sent each week with details to be included in the weekly newsletter, even if the event is a regular event or the workshops run over more than one week.
No responsibility will be taken for any changes to the event details, if they are not communicated by email by Friday each week.
Only pure Argentine tango events are eligible for this service. Please include date, time, venue and organiser, plus a contact email address for each event.